BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Business Development Manager to join Chemco at an exciting time in its development.
A leader in innovative technology, Chemco International design and manufacture the most advanced specialty coatings available in the protective and marine coatings industry. We currently have offices in the UK, Singapore and Australia and an experienced network of distributors worldwide.
The Role & Key Responsibilities:
A Business Development Manager is required to develop existing customer relationships and sales, whilst also generating new business, across all major industries.
This role will be based at Chemco’s Head Office in Coatbridge, just outside of Glasgow.
- Deliver company sales targets
- Manage entire sales process from lead generation to closing
- Offer coating specifications to customers
- Maintain excellent communication with management
- Submit accurate monthly forecasting to management
- Manage existing business relationships and generate new leads
- Develop and execute a business plan to deliver maximum sales and profit
- Have a direct influence in the company’s growth in the UK and worldwide market
- Build a network and develop close relationships with key influencers
- Provide feedback and market knowledge with marketing department to assist with marketing planning and product development
- Previous coatings sales experience would be desirable
- Good general knowledge of protective coatings
- Proven sales track record should be demonstrated
- Pro-active self motivator who can operate both individually and as part of a team
- Excellent people development and negotiation skills
- Proven ability to manage and co-ordinate multiple projects and customers
- Good customer service skills including problem solving
How to Apply: Please send your CV to Ian Gold at: email@example.com
No Agencies Please