Chem-tect RB 300
Chem-tect™ RB 300 is a 100% solid vinylester coating system, reinforced with glassflake.
This system is typically used as a tank lining system offering excellent resistance to the most aggressive chemicals at high temperature such as acids and solvents.
Chem-tect™ RB 300 applied inside chemical tanks
- Excellent resistance to high temperatures, thermal ageing, severe chemical, corrosive and abrasive environments
- 100% solid
- Full pH protection (1 - 14)
- Provides a tough impermeable barrier suitable for steel and concrete surfaces
- Fast curing, which allows quicker over-coating intervals and quick back-in-service times
- Near smooth finish which can be made to any colour
- Suitable for application in high temperature flue gas plant and equipment
- Proven resistance to aviation fuels, methanol/water mixtures
- Low maintenance and ease of repairability
- Tank lining for multi-purpose chemical storage vessels
Below are the relevant documents relating to RB 300. Items with a padlock require you to log into your account.
|Reference Letter – Hertel|
|Flyer - Chem-tect RB 364|
|Flyer - Chemical Tank Lining Systems|
|Flyer - Polyester and Vinylester Tank & Pipe Linings|
|Report - Chemical Tank Lining Systems|
|Report - Tank Linings|
Below are the relevant certificates relating to to RB 300.
|SGS Approval – BP Aviation Fuel – RB 300|
RB 300's Properties
|Primary duties||Tank lining for multi-purpose chemical storage vessels|
|Primary characteristics||Suitable for all refined fuels|
|Maximum immersed temperature||125°C|
|Maximum non-immersed temperature||195°C|
|Minimum time to touch dry||4 hrs|
|Maximum overcoat time||Unlimited|
|Typical dry film thickness (dft) per coat||200µ|
|Colour range available||Full range of colours is available|
RB 300's Case Histories
The table below shows the 5 most recent case histories for this product. You can view the entire case history for this product by clicking here.
|Company||Location||Job Description||Industry||Date of Job|
|New Tech Distribution||France||Structural Repair||Oil & Gas||04/2018|
|Callidus Process Solutions||Wangara, Australia||Structural Repair||Industrial||04/2018|
|Explorer of the Seas||Structural Repair||Marine||04/2018|
|Jerwin Coatings||Lanarkshire, Scotland||Internal Tank Lining||Industrial||04/2018|
RB 300's Related Case Studies
The table below shows the most recent case studies for this product.
RB 300's Related Photo Galleries
Click any of the gallery links to start browsing the photo gallery.
RB 300's Related Videos
The table below shows the most recent videos for this product.
|Chemical Tank Refurbishment Using Vinylester Coatings|