Ceram-chem RU 500
Two pack solvent-free epoxy Novolac, incorporating Cerpofix™ high performance technology.
Ceram-chem™ RU 500 is a solvent-free, high temperature ceramic coating formulated to resist high temperature, aggressive chemical and fluid flow environments.
Ceram-chem™ RU 500 applied to a heat exchanger and a hot air impeller respectively
- Solvent-free (odourless)
- Epoxy coating formulated with ceramic technology to withstand hardwearing and abrasive stresses.
- Forms an impermeable barrier
- Suitable for repair work on all types of fluid flow equipment and for tank linings.
- Imparts excellent chemical and thermal resistance properties
- Low friction finish offering improved efficiency
- No overcoating limitations
- Specifically formulated to resist high temperature, aggressive chemical and fluid flow environments:
- User-friendly and easy to apply
- Effective one-coat system which can be easily overcoated if required
- Deep pitting and voids can be filled quickly with RW 532/RW 508
- RW 532/RW 508 is fully machineable and has excellent adhesion with RU 500
RU 500's Properties
|Primary duties||High Temperature ceramic coating|
|Primary characteristics||Low friction/hardwearing|
|Maximum immersed temperature||125°C|
|Maximum non-immersed temperature||220°C|
|Minimum time to touch dry||8 hrs|
|Maximum overcoat time||Unlimited|
|Typical dry film thickness (dft) per coat||200-400µ|
|Colour range available||Limited range of colours is available|
RU 500's Case Histories
The table below shows the 5 most recent case histories for this product. You can view the entire case history for this product by clicking here.
|Company||Location||Job Description||Industry||Date of Job|
|New Tech Distribution||France||High Temperature Ceramic Repair||Oil & Gas||07/2017|
|Coatings International Africa||Durban, South Africa||Ceramic Structural Repair||Industrial||07/2017|
|Tryton Designs||UK||Pump Repair||Power Generation||07/2017|
|Tryton Designs||UK||Ceramic Structural Repair||Power Generation||06/2017|
|Internova Shipping||MV UBC Tarragona||Ceramic Repair||Marine||05/2017|
RU 500's Related Case Studies
The table below shows the most recent case studies for this product.
|Company/Industry||Location||Date of Job|
|Hot Air Impeller Repair - Courtesy of CSC Australia||Australia||04-2010|
RU 500's Related Photo Galleries
Click any of the gallery links to start browsing the photo gallery.
RU 500's Related Videos
The table below shows the most recent videos for this product.
|Ceramic Repair Projects|