Epo-chem RA 500
Two pack epoxy resin reinforced with screened glassflake. Outstanding high gloss finish that can be made to any colour.
Epo-chem™ RA 500 is a solvent-free, wet tolerant and chemically resistant single coat/topcoat which is suitable for a wide range of applications, including tank and vessel linings.
RA 500 applied in a crude oil tank
- Solvent-free (odourless) system
- Wet tolerant - Can be applied on soaking wet surfaces
- Glassflake reinforced for added protection
- Tested and Certified by NSF for fresh drinking water applications. Epo-chem™ RS 500P is used as the primer.
- Provides a tough, impermeable barrier, suitable for steel and concrete surfaces.
- Extremely good abrasion and chemical resistance properties.
- User-friendly with high flexibility and ease of application.
- Suitable for a wide range of applications including vessel linings, tank linings and structural coatings.
RA 500's Properties
|Primary duties||Multi-purpose / tank lining / structural coating / deck coating etc.|
|Primary characteristics||Solvent-free, wet tolerant|
|Maximum immersed temperature||60°C|
|Maximum non-immersed temperature||°C|
|Minimum time to touch dry||6 hrs|
|Maximum overcoat time||Unlimited|
|Typical dry film thickness (dft) per coat||200-600µ|
|Colour range available||Full range of colours is available|
RA 500's Case Histories
The table below shows the 5 most recent case histories for this product. You can view the entire case history for this product by clicking here.
|Company||Location||Job Description||Industry||Date of Job|
|Yorkshire Rubber Linings||UK||Structural Repair||Power Generation||10/2017|
|CSC Australia||Australia||Structural Coating||Industrial||07/2017|
|Pressure Testing and Consultancy Services||Fife, Scotland||Structural Coating||Industrial||07/2017|
|New Tech Distribution||France||Structural Repair||Oil & Gas||07/2017|
RA 500's Related Case Studies
The table below shows the most recent case studies for this product.
RA 500's Related Photo Galleries
Click any of the gallery links to start browsing the photo gallery.