Hot-cote RA 900
Single pack MIO-Zn modified silicon hybrid polymer.
Hot-cote™ RA 900 is a high solids, silicon hybrid polymer which has been specifically designed for high temperature environments.
Hot-cote™ RA 900 applied on a Flare Stack on an Offshore Platform
- Specifically designed for high temperature environments
- Can be applied on cold or hot surfaces (up to 190°C) without the need to shutdown
- High temperature coating is suitable for application to external of pipe work, vessels, chimney stacks, flare stacks etc., operating at continuous temperatures of up to 550°C (850°C under certain conditions, contact technical department for advice)
- This high temperature coating is fire resistant (class 0)
- Excellent chemical resistance combined with outstanding UV and weathering protection
- This high temperature coating is surface tolerant and can be applied directly on to mechanically prepared substrates
- Can also be used for internals of vessels and immersed environments in particular circumstances
- Single pack, high solids high temperature coating which is easy to apply by brush, roller or spray
RA 900's Properties
|Primary duties||High temperature structural coating|
|Primary characteristics||Surface-tolerant, UV resistant|
|Maximum immersed temperature||°C|
|Maximum non-immersed temperature||850°C|
|Minimum time to touch dry||1 hr|
|Maximum overcoat time||12 hrs|
|Typical dry film thickness (dft) per coat||40-80µ|
|Colour range available||Limited range of colours is available|
RA 900's Case Histories
The table below shows the 5 most recent case histories for this product. You can view the entire case history for this product by clicking here.
|Company||Location||Job Description||Industry||Date of Job|
|Prochem International||Ulsan, Korea||High Temperature Structural Repair||Power Generation||09/2018|
|Northern Marine Management||Navigator Ceres||High Temperature Structural Repair||Marine||09/2018|
|Trac International||Aberdeen, Scotland||Structural Coating||Oil & Gas||08/2018|
|Flow-Tech Advanced Coatings||Israel||Structural Coating||Industrial||08/2018|
|Pressure Testing and Consultancy Services||Fife, Scotland||High Temperature Structural Repair||Industrial||08/2018|
RA 900's Related Case Studies
The table below shows the most recent case studies for this product.
|Company/Industry||Location||Date of Job|
|Flare Stack Refurbishment - Tartan Oil Platform - Talisman Energy||Tartan Oil Platform, North Sea||01-2008|
RA 900's Related Photo Galleries
Click any of the gallery links to start browsing the photo gallery.