Hot-cote RF 900
Two pack epoxy composite incorporating high performance ceramic technology. Outstanding high gloss and smooth finish.
Hot-cote™ RF 900 is a solvent-free, high temperature resistant epoxy coating which has been specifically designed for application in very aggresive fluid flow environments and immersed conditions.
RF 900 applied to a Nuclear PS Fan
- Solvent-free (low odour)
- High temperature epoxy coating which utililses very robust ceramic technology providing a hard wearing, abrasion and high temperature resistant (up to 210ºC)
- Suitable for repair work on all types of fluid flow equipment
- Excellent chemical resistance properties with a low friction finish leading to improved efficiency
- This high temperature coating system has been specifically formulated to resist very aggressive fluid flow environments and immersed conditions such as:
- Deep pitting and voids can be filled with RE 900 High Temperature Renewal Compound
- RE 900 is fully machinable and has excellent adhesion to RF 900
- User-friendly with ease of application
- Effective one-coat high temperature coating system that can be easily overcoated if required
RF 900's Properties
|Primary duties||High Temperature ceramic coating|
|Primary characteristics||Low friction/hardwearing up to 210°C|
|Maximum immersed temperature||210°C|
|Maximum non-immersed temperature||°C|
|Minimum time to touch dry||16 hrs|
|Maximum overcoat time||120 hrs|
|Typical dry film thickness (dft) per coat||200-400µ|
|Colour range available||Limited range of colours is available|
RF 900's Case Histories
The table below shows the 5 most recent case histories for this product. You can view the entire case history for this product by clicking here.
|Company||Location||Job Description||Industry||Date of Job|
|Altrad||PetroIneos||High Temperature Structural Repair||Industrial||11/2018|
|Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders||India||High Temperature Ceramic Repair||Marine||10/2018|
|Global Aviation & Industry Services||Germany||High Temperature Structural Repair||Industrial||10/2018|
|CSC (SEA)||Singapore||High Temperature Structural Repair||Marine||10/2018|
|Prochem International||Ulsan, Korea||High Temperature Structural Repair||Power Generation||10/2018|
RF 900's Related Case Studies
The table below shows the most recent case studies for this product.
|Company/Industry||Location||Date of Job|
|Hot & Cold Water Pumps Repair - Efficiency Test||South Korea||08-2016|
RF 900's Related Photo Galleries
Click any of the gallery links to start browsing the photo gallery.
RF 900's Related Videos
The table below shows the most recent videos for this product.
|Ceramic Repair Projects|