Two pack epoxy resin reinforced with screened glassflake and non-stick additives.
Chem-glide™ RA 500CG is a solvent-free, wet tolerant, non-stick, scrub-able coating specifically designed for long-term hull protection and as a foul release coating system.
Chem-glide™ RA 500CG applied to hulls
- Solvent-free (odourless)
- Outstanding wet tolerant properties
- Non-stick, scrub-able coating
- Designed for long-term hull protection and as an anti-fouling
- Glassflake properties provide a tough, impermeable barrier that does not provide support for marine growth
- Contains no solvents, biocides or harmful chemicals and there is no release of any ingredient
- Extremely smooth surface with high flexibility and exceptional impact resistance offers long-term maintenance-free protection
- Compatible with all existing primer or epoxy base coats
- Ideally, RS 500P solvent-free, wet & rust tolerant primer should be utilised for once only base coat protection of the hull
The table below shows the 5 most recent case histories for this product. You can view the entire case history for this product by clicking here.
||Date of Job
|MSC Shipmanagement (Cyprus)
|International Marine Services
The table below shows the most recent case studies for this product.
||Date of Job
|Kort Nozzle & Rudder Refurbishment - MV Arco Arun