Solvent-free, ceramic protective coating.
Ceram-chem™ RP 500 is a solvent-free ceramic coating specifically formulated to resist very aggressive fluid flow environments.
PRIMARY FEATURES AND CHARACTERISTICS
- Robust ceramic technology providing a hard wearing, abrasion resistant impermeable barrier
- Suitable for repair work on all types of fluid flow equipment
- Extremely good chemical resistance properties
- Low friction finish leading to improved efficiency
- No over-coating limitations
- Specifically formulated ceramic system to resist very aggressive fluid flow environments (Pumps, Casings, Pipes, Propellers, Fan Blades, Tanks, Diffusers, Valves, Heat Exchangers, Bow Thrusters)
- User-friendly with high flexibility and ease of application
- Effective one-coat system which can be easily over-coated if required
Related Documents & Downloads
Ceram-chem™ RH 500
Ceram-chem™ RH 500 is a solvent-free ceramic filler specifically formulated to rebuild all types of fluid flow equipment as well as for general-purpose rebuild, fillings and repairs.
Ceram-chem™ RT 500
Ceram-chem™ RT 500 is a solvent-free, high temperature metal repair putty specifically formulated to rebuild all types of fluid flow equipment as well as for general-purpose rebuild, fillings and repairs.