Solvent-free, flexible protective floor coating.
Chem-concrete™ RI 800CRS is a solvent-free, flexible floor coating typically utilised as a light-duty concrete repair system.
PRIMARY FEATURES AND CHARACTERISTICS
- Solvent-free, concrete repair flooring system
- Extremely good flexibility; the product is resilient to expansion and contraction
- Light-duty/multi-purpose filler used for repairing superficial damage to concrete and masonry
- Exhibits excellent moisture tolerance capabilities
- No humidity or dew point restrictions
- Recommended for grouting and filling in of pores, blowholes and cracks
- Following the repair, the surface may be sealed and finished to form a smooth appearance by skimming the surface
- The product has very good chemical resistance to petroleum-based fuels, detergents and other chemicals
- Cures to form an extremely tough and smooth finish
- Also available in fast cure/low temperature version: RI 800FC