Solvent-free, wet tolerant, protective underwater coating.
Diver-cote™ RA 500UW-LV is a solvent-free, wet tolerant, low viscosity underwater coating which has been reinforced with glassflake.
This coating can be used for a wide range of underwater applications including the protection of risers, pipes and structures below the splash zone.
PRIMARY FEATURES AND CHARACTERISTICS
- Solvent-free, wet tolerant, low viscosity
- Glassflake properties form an impermeable barrier to protect against corrosion
- Specifically designed for application underwater or in very wet areas producing a high gloss finish
- Ideal for giving large areas an aesthetically-pleasing finish
- No over-coating limitations
- Ideal for use on wet and saturated metal and concrete and for hand prepared or water-jetted surfaces
- Offers minimal dispersion during application, which in turn:
- reduces potential contamination of the environment
- helps to keep expensive diving suits and equipment clean
- improves accuracy as the diver’s vision is clearer for a longer period of time
- improves efficiency and productivity
- Will reduce the risk of MIC (Microbiological Induced Corrosion) and SRB (Sulphate Reducing Bacteria) as it doesn’t not contain the food ingredients contained in traditional solvent-borne systems which bacteria thrives on
- Exhibits long-term resistance to the marine environment
- Ideal product for use with other underwater application products such as Diver-stix™ and Diver-filler™