High temperature, silicon hybrid protective coating.
Hot-cote™ RA 900 is a high solids, silicon hybrid polymer which has been specifically designed for high temperature environments.
PRIMARY FEATURES AND CHARACTERISTICS
- Specifically designed for high temperature environments
- Can be applied on cold or hot surfaces (up to 190°C) without the need to shutdown
- High temperature coating is suitable for application to external of pipe work, vessels, chimney stacks, flare stacks etc., operating at continuous temperatures of up to 550°C (850°C under certain conditions, contact technical department for advice)
- This high temperature coating is fire resistant (class 0)
- Excellent chemical resistance combined with outstanding UV and weathering protection
- This high temperature coating is surface tolerant and can be applied directly on to mechanically prepared substrates
- Can also be used for internals of vessels and immersed environments in particular circumstances
- Single pack, high solids high temperature coating which is easy to apply by brush, roller or spray