Solvent-free, wet tolerant, lightweight, low density polymeric protective screed.
Nano-lite™ UL is a solvent-free, wet tolerant, lightweight, low density polymeric screed providing significant weight saving benefits (up to 30%) over traditional aggregate paint systems.
PRIMARY FEATURES AND CHARACTERISTICS
- Solvent-free, lightweight underlay/filler
- Ideal for deck covering of seagoing vessels (wet and dry); results in improved buoyancy, fuel efficiency and sea going performance
- With a specific gravity of 0.75, it is ideal for weight
- Ideal for use in confined spaces
- Spreads evenly for form a hard wearing, relatively flexible and tread resistant finish which will last for many years with low maintenance
- No humidity or dew point restrictions
- Can be applied on vertical surfaces to form a seamless coving
- Its unique formula offers sound and thermal insulation properties
- Can be easily applied to a wide range of substrates, including metal, GRP and concrete
- Nano-lite™ UL is also available in version Nano-lite™ UL-M which has Class 1 flammability
Nano-lite™ UL-M is a solvent-free, non-toxic and flame retardant underlay comprising of advanced polymeric material offering improved physical/fire characterisation properties and signficant labour-saving benefits.
Marine – Used as a self-levelling compound on ships to replace traditional, heavier, systems.
Bridge Repair – Older cast iron bridges suffer from rainwater collecting within the structure. These puddles then create ideal conditions for corrosion. Nano-lite™ has been used to fill these areas so that the rainwater runs off naturally and does not puddle. This in turn reduces corrosion hot spots.
Lightweight Insulating Medium – This lightweight filler has good thermal insulating properties compared to traditional concrete mortars and self-levelling screeds.