Chem-concrete RN 800CRS
Two pack flexible epoxy/acrylic sealer for concrete.
Chem-concrete™ RN 800CRS is a low viscosity, solvent-free, flexible epoxy repair system specifically designed to seal hairline cracks.
- Solvent-free (low odour), low viscosity, flexible epoxy-based repair system
- Flooring system is ideal for fixing cracks; simply pour the liquid coating directly into the crack following surface preparation
- Cures to form a very flexible but tough finish that may be machined
- Protects against chloride attack, freeze/thaw effects, moisture and corrosion
- Penetrates damaged areas quickly and cures to form a structurally bonded repair that will last for years
RN 800CRS's Properties
|Primary duties||Crack filler/sealer|
|Primary characteristics||Low viscosity, flexible|
|Non skid & Anti-slip|
|Walls & ceilings|
|Minimum time to touch dry||15 hrs|
|Anti-static/Conductive version available|
RN 800CRS's Case Histories
The table below shows the 5 most recent case histories for this product. You can view the entire case history for this product by clicking here.
|Company||Location||Job Description||Industry||Date of Job|
|New Tech Distribution||France||Concrete Structure Repair||Oil & Gas||05/2017|
|Coatings International Africa||Durban, South Africa||Concrete Repair||Industrial||01/2017|
|Survair Coating Services||UK||Bund coating||Food and Beverage||07/2008|
|Haymills (Contractors)||UK||Concrete repair||Maintenance and Construction||04/2008|
|Haymills (Contractors)||UK||Concrete repair||Maintenance and Construction||03/2008|
RN 800CRS's Related Photo Galleries
Click any of the gallery links to start browsing the photo gallery.