Swimming Pool Coatings
Chemco’s swimming pool coating system comprises two products offering an innovative solvent-free, wet & rust tolerant solution.
Chemco also offer a solvent-free, wet tolerant coating system specifically designed for underwater tile repair.
- Wet & rust tolerant
- Quick and easy refurbishment (no disruption to vessel operations)
- Significantly reduced H&S and Fire Hazard
- No grit blasting requirements
- No humidity or dew point restrictions
- No re-coating limitations
- Smooth, seamless and aesthetically-pleasing finish
- Troublesome tile-based systems can be replaced with ease
- Exceptional chlorine resistance
- Long-term maintenance-free performance
• Little/no product dispersion during application
• Very smooth, paint-like finish
• Very easy to apply, requiring very little surface preparation
• No specialist training or equipment requirements
• Can withstand physical stresses caused by wave action
• Huge cost reductions as pool does not require to be
• Available in all colours
Solvent-Free, Wet & Rust Tolerant System
RS 500P is a solvent-free, wet & rust tolerant primer epoxy coating. The system’s long-term performance is based on completely sealing the surface (porous-free film) and arresting the rust totally.
RA 500M is a solvent-free, wet tolerant and highly chemical resistant glassflake epoxy single/topcoat.
RS 500P and RA 500M combine to make a multi-functional, groundbreaking coating system which is perfectly suited to swimming pools.
Underwater Repair System
Pool-fix™ is a solvent-free, wet tolerant coating system specifically designed for the repair of underwater areas.
It is especially effective for application in ceramic tiles within swimming pools and is ideal for carrying out repairs without the requirement to empty the pool.
This coating system is available in 2 versions: