Chemco’s deck coatings comprise two primer products; one offering a solvent-free, wet & rust tolerant coating, and the other a multi-purpose, wet, rust & oil tolerant coating which ensures long-term protection from severe abrasion, impact and chemical spillage.
- Wet & rust tolerant primers
- One-coat primer/finish coating with good UV resistance
- Weather decks and RoRo decks
- Non-slip and anti-slip versions available
- Excellent chemical, abrasion and impact resistance
- Can be applied in temperatures up to 150oC
- Application in adverse weather conditions
Solvent-free, Wet and Rust Tolerant Coating
RS 500P is a solvent-free, wet & rust tolerant primer or primer-finish epoxy coating system. The system’s long-term performance is based on completely sealing the surface (porous-free film) and arresting the rust totally.
The use of sacrificial fillers enables the coating to be applied to surface standards as low as Sa 1, WJ-4 or St 2.
RS 500P can be utilised as a one-coat system by brush, roller or airless spray.