Unique solvent-free, wet & rust tolerant epoxy protective primer coating.
Epo-chem™ RS 500P is a unique solvent-free, wet & rust tolerant epoxy primer or primer/finish protective coating.
The system’s long-term performance is based on completely sealing the surface and arresting the rust totally.
The use of sacrificial fillers enables it to be applied to surface standards as low as Sa 1, WJ-4 or St 2. It can be utilised as a one-coat system by brush, roller or airless spray.
RS 500P and RA 500M combine to make a multi-functional, groundbreaking coating system which has been extensively used for a wide variety of applications.
PRIMARY FEATURES AND CHARACTERISTICS
- Wet & rust tolerant – Can be applied on soaking wet surfaces
- Excellent adhesion properties
- Can be applied in any environmental condition
- No operational shutdown; nearby work can continue without disruption
- 100% solid / Zero VOC
- NSF certified for potable water applications
- User-friendly with high flexibility and ease of application
- No recoating limitations
- No humidity or dew point restrictions
- Health & Safety risk and Fire Hazard significantly reduced
- Quick back-in-service times
RS 500P is fully compatible with all methods of surface preparation (abrasive blasting; water jetting; mechanical) and has been extensively used for almost all vessel areas:
- All Tank internals
- Pipework (internal/external)
- Decks (internal/external)
- Accommodation Blocks
- Underwater Areas
- Engine Rooms
- Void Spaces
- Plus many more…
Related Documents & Downloads
Chem-glide™ RA 500CG
Chem-glide™ RA 500CG is a unique solvent-free, biocide-free, non-toxic, non-stick and scrubbable hull coating.
Epo-chem™ RA 500M
Epo-chem™ RA 500M is a unique solvent-free, wet tolerant, highly chemical resistant, glassflake epoxy single coat/topcoat which is suitable for a wide range of applications, including tanks, vessel linings and deck coatings.
Epo-chem™ RC 500GTC
Epo-chem™ RC 500GTC is a state-of-the-art, high performance epoxy acrylic topcoat.