Unique solvent-free, wet tolerant, glassflake epoxy protective single/topcoat.
Epo-chem™ RA 500M is a unique solvent-free, wet tolerant, highly chemical resistant, glassflake epoxy single coat/topcoat which is suitable for a wide range of applications; including tanks, vessel linings and deck coatings.
Glassflake systems have been utilised for over 30 years in the most aggressive environments as they offer a total barrier against moisture and corrosive ions.
RA 500M can be applied as a topcoat on primers or as a one-coat system with minimum surface preparation standards Sa 2, WJ-2 or St 3.
It ensures an outstanding, high-gloss finish.
RA 500M combines with RS 500P to make a multi-functional, groundbreaking coating systems which has been extensively used across many industries.
PRIMARY FEATURES AND CHARACTERISTICS
- Wet tolerant – Can be applied on soaking wet surfaces
- Excellent chemical resistance and abrasion properties
- Glassflake-reinforced for added protection
- Can be applied in any environmental condition
- No operational shutdown; nearby work can continue without disruption
- 100% solid / Zero VOC
- NSF certified for potable water applications
- User-friendly with high flexibility and ease of application
- No over-coating limitations
- No humidity or dew point restrictions
- Health & Safety risk and Fire Hazard significantly reduced
- Quick back-in-service times
RA 500M is fully compatible with all methods of surface preparation (abrasive blasting; water jetting; mechanical) and has been extensively used for almost all vessel areas:
- All Tank internals
- Pipework (internal/external)
- Decks (internal/external)
- Accommodation Blocks
- Underwater Areas
- Engine Rooms
- Void Spaces
- Plus many more…
Related Documents & Downloads
Chem-glide™ RA 500CG
Chem-glide™ RA 500CG is a unique solvent-free, biocide-free, non-toxic, non-stick and scrubbable hull coating.
Epo-chem™ RC 500GTC
Epo-chem™ RC 500GTC is a state-of-the-art, high performance epoxy acrylic topcoat.
Epo-chem™ RL 500PF
Epo-chem™ RL 500PF is a high solids, wet, rust & oil tolerant primer/finish coating system.